Saturday, April 26, 2008

New to Blogging!

I can't believe that I am up THIS LATE!  It is almost 1am and I'm having so much fun setting up this blog.  Greg is in bed and Cali is asleep, so I feel like I have a little time to myself.  Weird how, when you have a baby, the "time to yourself" comes at 1 in the morning.  But it is SO WORTH IT!  Cali reminds me so much of God's provision and love as I watch her grow and change daily.  What joy she brings to my life.  I can only hope that Greg and I can bring that much joy to hers.  May you be blessed by her smile as much as we are!  Off to bed I go...

5 comments:

sharon said...

my new favorite blog!! :)

Heather said...

Looks good Jen! I think you'll really enjoy blogging. I know I do! I will be looking forward to seeing what you have to say!

Anonymous said...

rock on the blog!

ps. turn off the Word Verification until you start getting comment spam.

Unknown said...

I love the new website. Added it to my faves!!

Unknown said...

cali is so cute!!!